Saturday, February 25, 2012

Anybody else find dragon age origins boring? And should I finish playing it?

Mass effect is my favorite game series of all time so I thought that I would enjoy Dragon age origins too (they are both made by bioware) so I borrowed it from a friend but instead I found it boring and tedious. I did really like the story and characters but the combat and gameplay weren't enjoyable at all. People say you have to pause and strategise a lot which doesn't appeal to me which makes sense because I kinda liked the combat in the dragon age 2 demo. I was playing a warrior but when I tried the mage it was atleast more fun. Anyway should I give the game another try, maybe as a mage?Anybody else find dragon age origins boring? And should I finish playing it?
the combat isn't for everyone and the story is really Identical to the first Mass Effect but its the choices that you make and see what happens is what is fun sure the combat isn't as fun as like Kingdoms of Amalur but it can be fun as a mage to see all the cool spells and stuff also if you are playing on console you don't get the overhead view to make more strategic actions so combat can get hard on the harder difficulties especially as a mage if i was you give it a shot on a mage and make sure to be on the easiet difficulty if on console because you can hurt your allies and it will become annoying having to worry about not killing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment