Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age 2, mark of the assassin bug?

Hi!

I've been having trouble with the Mark of the assassin dlc for Dragon age 2.

At the boss fight - where you fight Prosper and the Wyvern - the wyvern are supposed to switch place with Prosper, so you fight the wyvern instead of Prosper.

The problem is, the wyvern never jumps down from the wall. Prosper appears next to the wyvern and starts shooting me like he is supposed to but the wyvern doesn't come down.

You can see a red circle on the ground where the wyvern are supposed to be, but you cant attack him.

I tried reloading another save and also tried playing on different difficulties, but nothing helped. I looked for patches but didn't find one and tried to google but found no answers.

I have bought the game, so there shouldn't be a problem.

I read that after you finish the dlc you see a cutscene where Hawke is back at the estate in Kirkwall. The thing is I don't live in the estate with this character, since I just created a new character to play the dlc. That might be the problem, but I just want to make sure it is.

And if it matters, I brought Fenris and Anders with me, and I'm playing as a female mage.



I would really appreciate an answer!Dragon age 2, mark of the assassin bug?
It's a common glitch and it has nothing to do with the fact that you've just created a new character.



don't you have an auto-save or something before the battle itself?

If so, just restart. It's a scripting glitch, you got someone down to too little health and the check is simply bypassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment