Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hi should I get Final Fantasy XIII,Dragon Age or Mass Effect 2?

Hi here is my story %26amp; what's holding me back. I really do like Mass Effect 1 %26amp; I'm forward to move on to Mass Effect 2. The only franchise of the Final Fantasy game that I played was FF7 %26amp; it was very good game but never played other Final Fantasy games. I did see the thrillers of the Final Fantasy XIII %26amp; the new characters are not interesting compare to FF7. I did played Dragon Age for only 3 hrs at my friends house %26amp; it was a cool game to play. Since I LOVE Fallout 3,Fable 2,action games %26amp; better story, which of the 3 games should I go for? Thank you!Hi should I get Final Fantasy XIII,Dragon Age or Mass Effect 2?
Well, Dragon Age is pretty freaking awesome, and is basically a medieval version of fallout with it's own unique storyline (amazing) and soundtrack. I've been playing it, and it's very emotional and you get attached to the character you created like in Fallout. I haven't played any of the Mass Effect games, but I know that Final Fantasy may not be all it's hyped up to be. I've been a mega final fantasy lover of ALL their games, but this one is sending up some warning bells. The fighting system looks shaky, and I heard something about how you don't actually start a storyline until 20 hours into the game. It seems like a waste of 60 dollars for PS3 though. I'd rent that one first and try it out.



But I'm telling you for a fact that Dragon Age is epic. It is so fun, and again you get very attached to your character just like in Fallout. :3

Good luck in your game crusades XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment