Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Which of these four sequels (Halo, Fable, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed) would you get? Why?

There are announcements for these games, and it's most likely you know about Halo:Reach and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.



Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, where you still play as Ezio and starting to gather assassin's in Rome to take down the templars is coming out November 16, 2010.

Fable 3's supposed to come out next year (latter part of the year if I remember correctly.) where you're supposed to be a youngin' rising up to be King and ruling the country. (Even though you could be king in Fable 2, this ones actually part of the main story..)

Dragon Age 2 is coming out March of 2011 with a Blight Survivor by the name of Hawke as your main character.

Halo:Reach.. well. it should be well-known enough.





Which ones would you get and why?Which of these four sequels (Halo, Fable, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed) would you get? Why?
Halo Reach- the online play is going to be awesome, a lot of people will be online, customized spartan, the game is just going to be awesome.



Fable 3- As much as I was disappointed with fable 2 fable 3 looks promising, I won't get it right away but if the reviews stand and it lives up to the hype then I could see myself buying the game later on.



Personally was not a fan of Assassins creed but thats just because I'm not into those kind of games, I will not be getting Dragon age 2 because I played the first one and was very disappointed in the game overall-dragon age origins was overrated in my opinion and I usually love games like that.
Assassins creed. Halo reach, I have played and I was really into Halo 3 but not so much anymore into the halo series. I have never played Dragon age, but I want to but I would start with the first one and not the sequel. Fable II was very good and Assasins creed was also very good. overall I prefered Assassins creed a little more so I would say brotherhood but you forgot the amazingness that will be: Dead rising 2.Which of these four sequels (Halo, Fable, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed) would you get? Why?
i would get either halo reach, or assassins creed: brotherhood

assassins creed: brotherhood - simply cause there is online and it already was an awesome game before multiplayer should just make it even more awesome

Halo reach - because halo was already a pretty fun series and this is just bringing it even further and not only that think call of duty on halo with the class changes that shall be fun :)
Halo: Reach - Because i'm a diehard Halo fan, and I was really into Halo 3, but it was also too easy 2 beat, even on legendary and I kno Halo Reach's gameplay is gonna be awesome, and i kno its gonna be more harder 2 beat, and aliens are gonna be tougher opponents, and cant wait 2 get online



Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Because I already have Assassin Creed 1 %26amp; 2, and there were really, but 2 easy, and I wanna get Brotherhood, because i think its gonna be challenging!Which of these four sequels (Halo, Fable, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed) would you get? Why?
the only one i recon is halo reach. never heard of assasin's creed or brotherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment