Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age Origins: Where does your character fit in?

So I'm wondering what class people decided on making. I only wonder this because, after reading through the guide book a bit, it seems like...your character is really just...at best, an extra, instead of an addition.



You've got Alistair as the tank, (at least I plan on staying with him) you've got two Rogues, 1 an Assassin and one a Bowman/Bard, you've got two mages, a nuker and a healer, and 2 warriors (3 if you count the golem) that act as strong DPS/Off tank characters. You've got every type of character you need for a successful party, even without your own character.



So, what did everyone else do?Dragon Age Origins: Where does your character fit in?
I tried mage already but my built really sucked 'cause i wasted all my attribute points on constitution. STUPID ME. so I don't know how it feels like being a good mage because I was so horrible I had to switch to casual in the middle of the game!!:)) Anyway, I fared better as a rogue focused on dexterity. It's like i'm surrounded by opponents but I can fight really well because they can barely hit me. So I fit in as a leader and lock-picker and stuff. I don't use Leliana.:P I usually bring Wynne Morrigan and any other random person and I'm doing pretty well!Dragon Age Origins: Where does your character fit in?
I tried out all 3 and I prefer the mage. As a warrior and a rogue you basically only do hack and slash with a few skills in between, it's dunderhead work. As a mage you control the battlefield and have a lot of spells and abilities to choose from, but you need to be more careful because you die easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment