Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 YAY OMG!?

I am so excited for number 2!

Gosh, just a few days ago i was hoping there would be a number 2.

I have played and beaten Dragon Age origins 4 times. I have also done all of the add-ons.

I am definitely not a game person. I just loved fable 2 so much so i tried out dragon age origins.

I didn't even really like it at first but then it got good. I have only beaten 3 games in my entire life and it happens to fable 2,Dragon age origins,and Resident Evil 5. xD.



I wonder what Dragon Age 2 will be like. I hope its a continuation of the first game. I wouldn't mind different characters but i hope the old ones will still be in the game.



And if you don't believe me, Go their site. Bioware has announced it.:D



What do you think about dragon age 2?Dragon Age 2 YAY OMG!?
totally physicked!Dragon Age 2 YAY OMG!?
From what Bioware has said about DA2, it won't be a continuation of the Origins storyline.



For more info, check out these articles:

http://kotaku.com/5582435/dragon-age-ii-鈥?/a>

http://kotaku.com/5585473/dragon-age-2-f鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment