Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age 2 HELP!!!!?

So i just got Dragon age 2 for xbox 360 and i just got isabella and i was in a cave full of Quanari when i got ahead of my self and everyone just died, but when i went to reload it said something about the save file being corrupt. so i played it again. when i got Anders i noticed the auto save symbol wouldnt go away. so i continued playing just thinking it would go away, but it didnt. I got to isabella again and thought id take a break it wouldnt let me load or save which was weird. I thought screw it and just quit to main menu. I got to the main menu and looked at the autosave file for the new character and it said the same thing ?!? what the hell is going on how do i fix it?



I thought maybe i should turn the autosave off and just remember to save often ?Dragon age 2 HELP!!!!?
AHh wonderfully glitchy Bioware, what would life be like without there awesome games that decide not to work for no apparent reason. Save often is your only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment