Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Quest Glitch?

Ok, super frustrated. I'm playing Dragon Age 2 on xbox 360. I have completed all other available quests other than "All That Remains". When I look at the map, it tells me the quest takes place in Low Town at night. I go there and have no quest markers! I have run around looking for a trail of blood others have said to follow but can't find it anywhere. I get no cut scene or anything either. I also tried going to Dark Town to pick up Gascard but can't seem to find him anywhere either!! Am I missing something?? Do I need to have a certain character in my party?? HELP!Dragon Age 2 Quest Glitch?
Gascards in darktown BTW but generally Gamlen and a street urchin are near the entrance to the lowtown Bazaar so if they are not there it might be messed up

No comments:

Post a Comment