Saturday, February 25, 2012

Should I play Dead Space 2, even though I'm still doing a playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins?

I just got Dead Space 2, and I really want to play it. I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Origins, but it's the 4th time I'm playing it. I'm also planning on playing Dragon Age Origins: Awakening for the second time, Golems of Amgarrak (DLC) for the second time, and Witch Hunt (DLC) for the first time. Honestly, I doing this playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins in preparation for Dragon Age 2, so I can import the save data I want. I deleted all of the other characters from my other 3 playthroughs. So, should I keep playing Dragon Age: Origins, or play Dead Space 2?Should I play Dead Space 2, even though I'm still doing a playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins?
Dead Space 2 single player campaign lasts only like 12-13 hours, I'm sure you can take out some time to finish it.

Dragon Age 2 is coming in March so I'm sure you have plenty of time.

I myself was playing Mass effect 2 on PS3 and was thinking of finishing it and then play DS2 but the game is so awesome, just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment