Wednesday, February 29, 2012

On dragon age origins, the mages tower in the fade- need help.?

im stuck on the mages tower in the fade defeating the sloth demon. i have defeated the 5 mini demons on the outside and 2 of the nightmare realms. i have helped all my characters but they disappeared. when i try fighting the sloth demon on my own it is an epic fail. i think my team members cant fight with me because i need another team member to do the 3rd nightmare realm. is there anyway to help? i dont have a fourth member to do the last nightmare realm so is there a way to find one or anything?On dragon age origins, the mages tower in the fade- need help.?
My memory is rather vague, and I did this awhile ago. but I do remember you have to go around get all your forms so you can go thru diff things. i don't remember Sloth being difficult though, if you control all your characters just have someone spam heal your tank and have your tank just keep taunting. If all else fails pause%26gt;settings%26gt;difficulty%26gt;easy ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment