Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm thinking of getting Dragon Age 2 again, is it worth it?

See i pre ordered it, but when i played it there where WAY too many glitches and stuff, not to mention i could not find ANY of the special armor for ally characters, i did enjoy the game play, and the story was enough to interest me, so, i was wandering, is it worth giving a second chance, have most the glitches been patched and such note, i had it for ps3 and its the only system i can get it for my comp can't run it, thanks ahead of time^^I'm thinking of getting Dragon Age 2 again, is it worth it?
Played it, beat it, got platinum for Ps3. Story was kind of weak, they could have (should have) added like 50 more hours of gameplay. I beat it and just put it away, it wasn't really worth the 55$... Save your money.
Dragon Age II is one of the best games i have played in a long time. I love what they did with the new combat. Mages are more fun to play now then they were in Origins and I love playing mages. The only complaint i would have is that you can not change the armor of your companions but its a very minor complaint.I'm thinking of getting Dragon Age 2 again, is it worth it?
I played DA2 when it came out for PC. Did not find any game breaking gliches. Although there is special armor for your allys, the armor they have on scales with level and most of the armor you find/buy is only usable by you. This was intended by Bioware. DA2 was a great game, just as epic as the first.
Yes. I recently played through DA and liked it so much I bought DA2. I noticed very little glitches and none that were game breaking. Not as long or epic(but still pretty epic) as the first one, but definitely worth it in my opinion.



Happy gaming! ^_^



This is on Xbox 360 btwI'm thinking of getting Dragon Age 2 again, is it worth it?
Save your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment