Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Need help on Dragon Age Origins ?

First my guy is a male human noble and a had a +100 relationship with Morrigan.... Before the landsmeeting both Alistair and Anora agreed to get married and then in the landsmeeting Alistair killed Anora's father and become the king. Then after they return to redcliff I refuse morrigans offer and then she leave :( In the last fight I choose Wayne, Zevran and Sten. After a while the gray warden I saved before failed to kill the archdemon and died. So my guy sacrificed himself to kill the archdemon. At the end all went well but my guy died. So what I need is to save ma guy / Alistair and Morrigan +100 back without accepting the offer, I know she leaves but some say my guy find her and get her back in one of the expansion packs so halp me to figure it out ? And can you explain about those expansion packs a little ? And should I keep my save files to Dragon Age 2, will my old guys come back or will I have to play with Hawkins( the main character in DA 2) ?

Thank you and hell yeah this is one of the best game I have ever played....... :DNeed help on Dragon Age Origins ?
go to youtube to try to get some tips.Need help on Dragon Age Origins ?
Either way you still play as Hawke in DA2 since only your decisions wil carry over. In the DLC Witch Hunt, you get to see Morrigan again at the end and I think you're able to get her back (well actually, go with her).



There's a huge plothole though if your warden died in the main game, since in the DLCs and Awakening expansion your warden is alive for no reason or explanation.



Unless you can get that DLC cheap somehow or in the Ultimate Edition, Witch Hunt isn't worth its price and doesn't really give any satisfying conclusions or closures.
  • chinese delivery
  • what is technology
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment