Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age II: Can I start a new game, without my old save being removed?

I had the problem in another Bioware game, Mass Effect. I had grown tired of my character, and started a new game. Then I changed my mind and went back to my old save, but it wasn't there. Only the new saved game was.



Same situation in Dragon Age II. Right now I'm a rogue in Act 2, but I don't much like my character.

So I wanted to just try a new game, and play as a warrior or mage.



But I don't want my rogue character save to be removed.Dragon Age II: Can I start a new game, without my old save being removed?
Yes you can start a new game, just make sure you dont save over your other file, make sure when choosing new game you dont pick the file with the previous character otherwise it will auto save on the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment