Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I import my character from Dragon Age 2 into a second playthrough?

All I keep hearing about is whether or not you can import your character from Dragon Age: Origins into the gameplay of Dragon Age 2. We all know by now that this is not possible. But what I want to know is whether or not you can import your character from a previous playthrough to start a new one, thus bypassing the arduous process of character specs.



Such as it is for Mass Effect 2, you can use the same Shepard character through several playthroughs and that can get you some good bonuses. But I see no such way to "Carry over" in the same way in Dragon Age 2. Please help! This is frustrating.Can I import my character from Dragon Age 2 into a second playthrough?
No, DA2 doesn't have that option. If you play on the PC it's possible you can find a mod that might let you do this. Otherwise you will just have to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment