Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragons Age 2 Mage problem.?

I've made two different characters as a mage on Dragons Age 2 now and both of them end up saying they were corrupted and can't load. First time it got stuck on a loading screen and never actually loaded though the fight started and the second time my party kept showing up in Gamlens house. I shut of the counsel and started the game up again and then the second char said it couldn't load anymore. However, my rogue has no trouble at all loading any of the saves. Anyone else having this issue?Dragons Age 2 Mage problem.?
What console are you playing the game on? I suggest you delete those mage characters and start from the beginning. Thats probably the only way to fix that problem for now. The future patches may prevent that from happening but I doubt you can get those characters back. BioWare was forced a harsh release date or a dead line so there are a lot of problems in the game. I blame EA for that.
  • driving school
  • international postal service
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment