Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can my comp run Dragon age:Origins.?

My computer has a

intel pentium 4 single core 2.8 ghz processor

nvidia geforce 7300 GT

3 Gigs of DDR1 ram



I downloaded the Character creation demo, and it worked flawlessly. the opening video and the creator itself had absolutely no lag whatsoever.



so my questions are as follows.



is a single core 2.8ghz processor close enough to the equivalent of a dual core 1.4 ghz, that i can play Dragon age?



is the character creator any decent level of a 'test' of how well the game will work? I dont mind if its graphics are low as long as the framerate is stable.Can my comp run Dragon age:Origins.?
Completely the wrong category....



I think you should be fine though. A single core processor should in general run as fast, or faster than a dual core at half the clock speed, so unless the install insists on dual core, or a certain instruction set, you'll probably be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment