Saturday, February 25, 2012

Changing Marian Hawke's name from Dragon Age 2?

Hi guys!

I'm here because I'm a complete idiot and while creating my female character for Dragon Age 2, I completely forgot to change her first name, so I'm stuck with Marian (which I don't like at all). I played for about 2 hours and really love the way I customized my character, so I would hate to start all over again.

My question was if any of you knew a way to change her first name.

I've already tried going to Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age 2/Characters/ and changed the name of every single file that said Marian for the name I wanted.

I also went inside the XML files and changed the part where it said Name="Marian" (and every other part inside the file where it said Marian) to Eli.

I gotta say I'm a complete noob and have no real idea of what I'm doing so, a little bit of detailed intruction would be greatly appreciated.

I will give a fav answer to the person who helps me solve this first.



Thanks a lot for your help guys!Changing Marian Hawke's name from Dragon Age 2?
What's wrong with the name Marian? :P



But seriously, if you've already tried renaming the character files maybe you need to rename the save game files as well (or at least the save game folder)? Not sure if that would help but might be worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment