Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age Orgins, Huge questions [Morrigan] Storyline PLEASE HELP!?

For the main question..I happen to be a big fan of the game because of the character "Morrigan" Wich is the best aspect in the game after my opinion, so after i completed the game. After so i wanted to find morrigan that is why i discvored extra content, sure there was problem installing it but after alot of hours i got it, so i finished "Wich hunt" pretty fast and still the end question about her remains unanswared, I want to know if in the future or now? will there be any exspanion, any any thing wich have a story with her? If not I dont want to be bothered but I dont wanna play if she is out of the game



And why they make dragon age 2 and MORRIGAN is not in it? after many hours of forum reading i read that from DAO there is no answare about morrigan in dragon age 2....When she obviously states that I will find her again



The last words between my character and her was



Warden : Will I ever see you again?

Morrigan: Not if you are fortunate



I read alot in forums, and I read that in da2 someone thinks that "Flemeth" Is morrigan

Still that is not an answare, that is a complete different story, it has no connection between the last words we exchange. her child is aleready born and is obviously with flemeth or alone some place but...to make a long story short to add a final question, is there any tips, hints explination someone tell me do anyone know if there is something more than the last scene I had with Morrigan? please understand what i meanDragon Age Orgins, Huge questions [Morrigan] Storyline PLEASE HELP!?
In Witchhunt, the end changes a lot based on your dialog options and the relationship your character had with Morrigan in the main story. What you experienced is not the only ending.
And then the whole points of dragon age 3 is gone if i follow her in to the mirror, what will happen then? why are they doing this, look like they made morrigan's ending drunk....it doesnt make sense

Report Abuse

Dragon Age Orgins, Huge questions [Morrigan] Storyline PLEASE HELP!?
I cant answare the other guys comment, only yours so..I was wondering also about after i complete the game, it says i can explore the game further if I want..But I cant travel anywere, so i speak to morrigan, she says I should go kill flemeth, but i cant travel anywere, only to my damn campfire,

Report Abuse


I cant answare the other guys comment, only yours so..I was wondering also about after i complete the game, it says i can explore the game further if I want..But I cant travel anywere, so i speak to morrigan, she says I should go kill flemeth, but i cant travel anywere, only to my damn campfire,

Report Abuse

Dragon Age Orgins, Huge questions [Morrigan] Storyline PLEASE HELP!?
Morrigan is not in Dragon Age 2 because she leaves and goes into hiding.



Flemeth does appear in Dragon Age 2 (even if you 'killed' her on Morrigan's behalf) because of a precaution she takes before her death in Dragon Age Origins.



I'd heard a rumor that there is more to learn about Morrigan and her warden/demon baby but beyond that, I don't know how they will play into Dragon Age 3. I do know that there will be no more DAO expansions.
  • chuys
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment