Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I finished and LOVED Dragon Age, what now?

I've tried a few games trying to find something as good, but with no luck. Sadly, I fear that nothing will live up to it. I really liked the character development and large scope of the game. I found myself CARING what happened, and couldn't wait to play once the kids went to bed. Yes, I'm a mom who has never been into games, but Dragon Age changed that.



What would you recommend? These are the games that I've tried that bombed in comparison...



Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Avencast

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

The Witcher

A few others that REALLY sucked...



Help!! What should I play next?I finished and LOVED Dragon Age, what now?
Persona 4

Neverwinter Nights

Baldur's Gate (Dragon Age was the spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate franchise)
All dragon age is is an offline world of warcraft. But I definitely wouldn't recommend to start playing that. You may as well kiss your life away.I finished and LOVED Dragon Age, what now?
I would recommend Final Fantasy 13. The game is awesome!!
Sadly, very few games are as fun as dragon age. I have yet to find one to play that is like it. You could try Final Fantasy 13 but in my opinion it wasn't so great. Try Borderlands... you might like it.I finished and LOVED Dragon Age, what now?
I know exactly what you mean.

I'm a total and utter game geek (RPG's mainly!) and I found myself caring about what happened too. It soon became my favorite game.

I've tried so many games, but sadly none compare to the depth and beauty of Dragon Age.

I've heard borderlands is really good - though i've not tried it yet, as I have a huge pile of games to get all the achievements for!

I would Suggest Fable 2. But it's quite a disappointment compared to Dragon Age.

However, i'll let you know if I find anything somewhat similar (:
Wow. First of all, I love you for being a girl who plays RPGs. I would have suggested the Mass Effect games and Oblivion. The Fallout trilogy is dope, and Elder Scrolls Morrowind. Just not FF13. It's just 1 giant tutorial.
You've shot down a couple of games I would normally have recommended for somebody who liked Dragon Age. I could suggest Fallout 3, but based on your not liking ME2 or Oblivion, you might not like that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment