Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Xbox 360, Operation Flashpoint? Or Dragon Age?

Alright, im allowed one game, and cannot decide, need a discussion on opinions.



Here are why i would like the games



Dragon Age: Been looking for a good, vast, long and fullfilling RPG game for some time. This seems to be it. Not only does it look good but it can last 50 hours just one play through. You can also choose characters and customize them, and choose a class



Operation Flahspoint: I get the biggest thrill from army games. They are my fav games. I have just finished Call Of Duty Modern Warefare 2 on veteran difficulty. The hardest, and want something harder. Apparently OF can fullfill my needs. Has very hard gameplay, very realistic, and just an extensive game that looks amazing.



So i need peoples opinions, i am sold on both, in the end its just gonna end up to what the game salesmen thinks i should get and ill just grab it lol, unless someone can convince me to choose one. Either way im gona be a happy man :D :D :DXbox 360, Operation Flashpoint? Or Dragon Age?
I'd go with Dragon Age.

It seems like an exciting RPG and I havent played one in a while.

You can be who you want to be and the action looks intense (:

Im getting it. (:Xbox 360, Operation Flashpoint? Or Dragon Age?
Dragon Age...more for your money+alot longer playtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment