Saturday, February 25, 2012

When did Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 take place?

It's been pretty long since I've played and completed Dragon Age [one], and I barely remember anything about it, but as soon as I played DA2, I remembered bits of DA1. I found out that you're using a different character in DA2, but one thing I need to know: Did Dragon Age [one] and Dragon Age 2 take place at the same time? The beginning story of DA2 was too ambiguous--I was confused because a certain opening scene explained how King Cailan was slain by a traitor. It seemed like it was stating the fact as if it happened 'recently'. If that's the case, then the time difference between the first and second game probably wasn't too distant. Perhaps, the time during the first and second game was happening in parallel? Simply put, what was happening in the first Dragon Age was happening 'at the same time' as the second Dragon Age? I'm really confused =/When did Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 take place?
It's described in great detail here: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Ages
Dragon Age II begins after Origins begins, but their stories are intertwined.

edit: Start from 9:30 for Dragon Age: Origins.When did Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 take place?
Dragon Age 2 begins about a third of the way through Origins and then after the prologue flashes forward a year and from there on out, takes place after the conclusion of origins, eventually ending approximately 6 and a half years after the conclusion of origins.



Hope this helped.
  • chinese menu
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment