Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I just finished dragon age 2, what the hell happened?

I mean seriously, what the hell happened, was there any real under lining story, aside from mages are being oppressed by Templar's. We get that, we knew that was happening in the first game. All you do in this game is show that the mages are getting it worse.



You can probably tell how much I loved Origins by the name of my character, but this game... Was just average. I could look past the fact that the game did not even try to hide the recycling of areas over and over again and I could get over fighting 3 waves of the same mobs all the time. I could get over the fact that there was not too many different creatures in this game as well, if you simply give me a good story.



So can anyone please tell me, what the hell happened? I want to try and believe that this game was not as bad as I currently think it is, call it denial if you want. But I have not been this disappointed since kingdom of the crystal skull.I just finished dragon age 2, what the hell happened?
Dragon age 2 was a failure. Story is horrible, Gameplay is bad.... They didn't improve, they got worse! So don't worry if you don't understand. Its their fault for having such bad story writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment