Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I pass this part in Dragon Age Origins? Any tips?

I just wrote a lot, and it took me a lot of time. I hope someone can really help me on this!



I'm on my way to kill Witherfang, and I'm in the werewolf layer. I've passed the dragon and I'm at the part where I talk to the little boy and he doesnt respond to anything I say. Then I get bombarded with undead creatures. I cant seem to be able to beat this part for some reason. Are there any good tactics that could be recommended? And are there any good "combat tactics" that could go well with the characters I have?



Here are the characters I'm using at the moment:



Myself (Human Mage (Healer/Paralyzer)):

Level: 9

Strength: 11

Dexterity: 12

Willpower: 15

Magic: 38

Cunning: 11

Constitution: 16

Spells and Talents: First row as far as "Staff Focus;-" 6th row all upgraded;- 14th row all upgraded;- 16th row, just "disorient"

Skills: As far as "Master Coercion;-" I have "Herbalism";- and "Combat tactics"

Weapon: Oak Branch (5.20 damage, +1magic, +2constitution, +10% nature damage)

Belt: Ephemeralist's belt (+1% spirit resistance)

Helmet: Enchanter Cowl (+5% cold res; +5% nature res; +5% spirit res; +5 mental res)

Gloves: Dalish gloves (Armor 0.67; +1 dexterity)

Amulet: (+5% fire resistance; +5% cold resistance; +1 armor)

Armor: (3.99)

Ring: (+1 magic; +10% cold resistance)



Morrigan (Human mage (Attacker)):

Level: 9

Strength: 14

Dexterity: 15

Willpower: 21

Magic: 32

Cunning: 7

Constitution: 15

Spells and Talents: 1st row just "Spider shape;-" 5th row as far as "Cone of cold;-" 6th row as far as "Shock";- 14th row just "Mind Blast";- 16th row just "Vulnerability hex";- 17th row as far as "horror";- 18th row just "drain life"

Skills: As far as "Expert herbalism" and "Improved combat training"

Weapon: (4.80; +1 magic)

Amulet: (+1 willpower; +10 mental res)

Armor: (Robes; +2 magic; +10% cold damage)



Sten (Qunari (Tank)):

Level: 10

Strength: 28

Dexterity: 12

Willpower: 15

Magic: 12

Cunning: 10

Constitution: 22

Spells and Talents: 1st row as far as "threaten"; 2nd rown as far as "taunt"; 10th row as far as "Shield wall"; 12th row as far as "indomitable"; 13th row only 1 done; 14th row has as far as "powerful swings" upgraded

Skills: "Trap-making" and as far as "Master combat training"

Weapon: (9.80 damage; +2 damage vs darkspawn)

Shield: (Def 3.00)

Helmet: Armor 1.75

Gloves: Armor 1.20

Amulet: +5% spirit resistance and +2% spell resistance

Armor: 7.50

Boots: 1.50



Allistar (Human/Archery):

Level: 9

Strength: 24

Dexterity: 30

Willpower: 16

Magic: 14

Cunning: 11

Constitution: 13

Spells and Talents: 1st row 1 done; 2nd row 1 done; 7th row as far as "Master Archery" done; 9th row just "rapid shot'; 15th and 17th row has first 2 done, but its about using the shield which is not what he will be doing

Skills: "Poison-Making" and as far as "Master combat Training"

Weapon: Damage 8.40; +4 damage vs undead; +8 damage vs beasts

**Normal arrows

Helmet: 1.75; +10 mental resistance

Gloves: 0.67 +1 dexterity

Amulet: +10 mental res.

Armor: 3.99; +1 dexterity

Boots: 1.20

Ring: Does nothing



Poultices:

-Potent Health poultice x1

-Health poultice x3

-Lesser health poultice x8

-Injury kit x4

-Lesser injury kit x19

-Potent lyrium potion x1

-Lesser lyrium potion x1



Please help me! Thanks :)How can I pass this part in Dragon Age Origins? Any tips?
You have allistar as an archer. You have no hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment