Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do I have to load the epilogue from Dragon Age: Origins in order for the storyline to carry over to Awakenings?

So here's what happened I finished beating the Archdemon. I did the dark ritual (Morrigan and Alistair) because I was playing a Female Elf Mage. I did the whole ceremony at the end because I picked Anora to rule as queen on her own (oddly enough she refers to Alistair being dead but he was standing right there lol). I went the whole Grey Warden route and Alistair said that he would be by my side because there is no other place he would rather be awwww. So I talked to everyone else and saved right before I walked out.



(1) In the Epilogue it only mentioned that me and Zevran go on to serve the Gray Warden and no mention of Alistair why is that? %26lt;===Did i Screw up something



(2) The game did not auto-save my closing epilogue in to a separate file the last save is the one I did myself right before I walked out to greet the public( before the epilogue). If I use that as my import file to Awakenings will the effects from what happened in the Dragon Age: Origins still carry over to this storyline even though it does not have the ending epilogue of what happened to all the characters in the game including mine?Do I have to load the epilogue from Dragon Age: Origins in order for the storyline to carry over to Awakenings?
that games old

No comments:

Post a Comment