Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is wrong with my ps3? won't load dragon age 2?

4 awhile it's been acting weird but up until now it hasnt really caused a problem. in a couple games including assassins creed 2 and modern warfare 2, random black bars keep popping out of the environment and characters. it was annoying, but didn't really cause a problem however, recently I bought dragon age 2, when I first put it in and tried to start a new game, it would stay at the load screen forever, and when I hit the playstation button and chose to quit the game my ps3 would beep 3 times and turn off automatically. I was planning on turning it back in for another copy but the next day when I started it up it worked fine. now, a few weeks later it is doing it again and I'm really frustrated! I've tried it everyday for like 5 days, but it still won't load! Suggestions?What is wrong with my ps3? won't load dragon age 2?
This Same Thing Happened to my Kuzzin, the only way to fix this is if you Back up your ps3 and restore it. Dragon Age II Worked perfect after he did it.What is wrong with my ps3? won't load dragon age 2?
Do you want me to tell you how it ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment