Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age 2 friendship problem btw 2 characters?

Hello everybody!



Since I have Fenris in my DA2 group, I cannot get Merrill and Fenris happy together: my friendship with Merrill was at maximum and now it's at 戮 / Fenris's friendship is at 录...



I know that both of those character aren't easy to satisfy together, and it is why I ask some help here ;)



BTW: is my group well balanced?



-Aveline: Tank



-Merrill: damages/mage



-Fenris: 2H/CQC helper



-Me as a Rogue/ specialized in archery



NOTE: I have no good healer so I play at normal mode-%26gt; I hate Anders...



Thank you very much!Dragon age 2 friendship problem btw 2 characters?
You won't satisfy them both, they have opposite opinions about things. Merril is very pro-mage and pro-blood magic, Fenris hates magic and mages. Your best bet is to decide if you personally support mages or the templars and try to make consistent decisions. One or the other will start gaining rivalry points instead of friendship, but this isn't a bad thing. You can still secure the loyalty of a rival and get bonuses. You should try to have all companions maxed out one way or the other by the end of the game.



Your party is fine, it's very damage focused which is a good way to play if you don't have a healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment