Saturday, March 10, 2012

10 point quiz?

10 points to whoever can give the most correct answers:(all from movies)

1. name of dorthy's dog

2. name of main character from "dungeons and dragons the movie"

3. which movie left out "tom bombadil"?

4. name of eragon's dragon



random trivia questions:

1. you boil willow bark in water, and mix the tea formed with apple cider vinegar. what do you get?

2. dog's bane/indian hemp is best known for making what?

3. white ash (from a fire) mixed with water forms what? what else would you add to make soap?



lucky guesses:

1. my favorite color

2. my height

3. my girlfriends first name

4. my age

5. my favorite cologne10 point quiz?
1. Toto

2. Profio

3. The Lord of the Rings

4. Saphira



~

1. Aspirin

2. Ganga / clothing / oil

3. Lye / fat



color: Blue

height : 5' 10"

girlfriend : April or Tanya

age : 28

favorite cologne: Cool Water10 point quiz?
two is good for me. thanks anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment