Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much can I get for selling this laptop on eBay?

I want to sell my used Gateway NV5924u on eBay. I only used it for about 3 months. This laptop is very hard to find a retail seller. I will also include a game bundle installed on it.



Quick specs:

- 15.6 inch LED 1366x768 screen

- 500GB 5400RPM hard drive, 4GB RAM

- Intel i5-430m 2.26Ghz turbo boost to 2.53 processor

- ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 1GB graphics

- Able to run Starcraft 2 on ultra settings at about 30fps.



Link:

http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/5鈥?/a>



Game Bundle:

Bioshock 1%26amp;2, Mass Effect 1%26amp;2, Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, Fallout 3, Dragon Age Origins, Neverwinter Nights 2+Mask of Betrayer Expansion, Guild Wars Prophecies+Factions Expansion w/ made characters, and Diablo 2+Expansion w/ made characters.

(Last 3 have actual CD w/ keys)



If I'm able to get around $1000 then I'll be happy :DHow much can I get for selling this laptop on eBay?
Look up your model on E-Bay and Amazon and compare the prices being asked for them.

Used lap tops no matter how long you've had it lose value quickly, IT might be worth 3/4 of what you paid for it if you find the right buyer. In 6 months it will be worth half of what you payed for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment