Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What game should I get, if there are any like this?

So, first thing's first: I absolutely love rpg's. I like the decision making prospect, as well as romancing characters and character customization. I also like weapon choices and choosing how you level up.



Some of my favorite games are: Fable (2 and 3), Mass Effect (1 and 2), Dragon Age (1 and 2), and Divinity 2. I limited myself to the Fable series for quite some time, then I discovered Mass Effect and got EXTREMELY hooked on it. I can't wait for the third!!! Dragon Age is my most recent game, and I absolutely LOVE it. I'm not sure if I like Mass Effect or Dragon Age more!



I was told to try the Fallout Series and Oblivion, both of which I don't like. Fallout just seems like I'm alone the entire time, and in both of them it's too slow. The storyline is unclear to me, and getting around seems like it will take ages.



Are there any game recommendations, or are the games I have as good as it gets???

Also, if there is nothing like the above, is there anything similar to Army of Two or Halo? That's my other weakness: shooters. But nothing that has random, gory zombies jumping out: freaks me out.



Thanks. :)









P.S. I have a X-Box 360. :)What game should I get, if there are any like this?
First of all, props to another Mass Effect fan out there. I can't wait for the third game either. Now, for good rps, I'd try fallout and oblivion, maybe something like FF XIII or (if you like old school) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. KOTOR is made by BioWare, which is the company that made Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Fallout is really hard to get into, but once you get far enough, you will just start free roaming and screwing around and never get bored.
It definately doesnt fit in with some of the games you've mentioned, but try and get Total Miner: Forge off of the marketplace. It's fun for some, terrible for others. Other than that, try MMO's like Runescape if you have a fast computer. There arent any other big non-shooter RPGsWhat game should I get, if there are any like this?
well i like destroy all humans it is very fun :D
Ok the best rpg i know is a retro game... HOLD IT. Just because its a retro DOES NOT mean its bad, in fact i think its better than fable. Here are some links on it and how to get it, Super mario RPG!!!!

:D
Ps I just finished Super MArio RPG and the ending was AMAZING!

btw total miner: forge is a rip off of minecraft, dont download it.

take some time and try it!What game should I get, if there are any like this?
Try Dungeon Siege 3. It may not have the romancing characters aspect but if you like things like the Dragon Ages then you'll love it. I was surprised how the smallest decisions that I made in the first part of the game made a significant different towards the end. Each choice changes the game allowing for many play throughs. Each character you play as and how you play as that character also allows for different experiences in different play throughs. A single, decent play through took me around 14hrs and overall I've got around 5 play throughs. So yeh, I would really recommend it. :)
  • mr tire
  • death certificates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment