Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are some good RPG games for the Xbox 360?

Well my birthday is coming up and I plan on spending any money I receive on video games, since I'm a nerd like that xD I like RPG games the best though, but I'm kind of picky. I enjoy being able to create your own character, particulary when you can create girls (kind of rare in games, since guys are favored in them hahah), I love games set back in times like Dragon Age %26amp; Elder Scrolls, I hate the post apoctalyptic/spacey-future kind of crap, I'm not good with shooters, bad aim xD (hack n slash all the way xD), and seeing as I'm a horny teenager, I appreciate being able to have relationships in games hahahaha. With all those things considered, I'm definetely going to buy Dragon Age 2 but maybe if I got money left over I'll try and find other games ^^

Some other games I'm also considering, feel free to tell me if theyre crappy so I avoid a bad buy; Two Worlds, Risen, %26amp; Fable 2.



Well, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some good games? I know my criteria is pretty specific..but..I think it makes a pretty good game myself (;

Thanks :DWhat are some good RPG games for the Xbox 360?
Fable 2 and 3 are worth the money, two worlds is one where some people like it and some don't me personally I liked it and the second part. If you don't already pick up the first dragon age I am currently playing that now after finally finding a copy and it is great. Oblivion is great to beyond that there really isn't any more that I can think of as I like the same rpgs as you.What are some good RPG games for the Xbox 360?
Simulations



Winning Goal http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/winning鈥?/a>

Winning Goal is a browser based Soccer Manager game. It is easily accessible for the average fan but also enjoyably complex, for those who want to get more in depth.



BooPets http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/boopets鈥?/a>

Welcome to BooPets, an in-development pet game. BooPets will be a Halloween themed virtual pet site where you will be able to play multiple flash games, exchange laughs on our forums, spook other users and non-player characters with your pets, and so much more!



The Wrestling Game http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/the-wre鈥?/a>

Take a wrestler and start your career in the world of wrestling. After a hard training you will become a great wrestling fighter! but will you be able to beat the best wrestlers in the wrestling game world?



MondoVeto http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/mondove鈥?/a>

MondoVeto is a free, open browser game in which you can create and run your own veterinarian clinic and help sick animals from all over the world. Enter a world with more than 255 magnificent animals to cure and protect. Face up missions, challanges and contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment