Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm always sad once I beat a game...?

I just beat Dragon Age 2 and I feel like a piece of me is gone...like I've spent the last few days with this character and group and now it's like "C'ya!". I'm not a nerd or anything, but I get this way over any game I beat...I get over it by the next day but still..anyone else get this way?I'm always sad once I beat a game...?
I understand how you feel, the very last game that made me so very attached to the characters was Final Fantasy X. I felt vey sad once I beat the game not just cause of the ending but because I felt so connected to the characters. I felt as though I could really connect to their struggles and their trials. It's very common to feel that way so don't feel alone in this, it's fairly common behavior and it does not make you a geek. Just means that games are more than entertainment and are really a way to touch the heart.I'm always sad once I beat a game...?
same here you want more and feel the charcters emotions sometimes and really get into the story where as though sometimes even afterwards you might even daydream about yourself in the game and no im not a nerd eitherI'm always sad once I beat a game...?
I'm feeling the same way right now, which is why I'm on Yahoo! Answers discussing it, haha.



You might want to look into reading David Gaider's books and/or finding some decent fanfiction, if you're feeling unsatisfied.
Yes i too get like that. It's because you gain such an emotional appeal with the game and it's characters and next thing ya known, it's all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment