Saturday, March 10, 2012

What other games start with the "death" of your character?

I was just wondering if it's a new favorite beginning of a game or if it's just the coincidence that I "died" in most of the games I've played lately. It started with Dragon Age - I drank the darkspawn blood and passed out. Then I played Mass Effect 2 and my ship got ripped apart with me in it. Than I played Assassin's Creed and Altair got stabbed by Al Mualim. Now I started Skyrim, where I start as a prisoner with head on a chopping block. I still find it funny :) What other games like that are there? Is it just me or is this happening more often than before?What other games start with the "death" of your character?
having characters go through surgery is a good way to implement creation tools in a videogames, especially a sequel featuring the same character who would inexplicably change

No comments:

Post a Comment