Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to turn my passion into drawing?

How do I turn my passion into drawing? Most of my passion is gaming and computer but it's time for me to try and quit. I love playing games and I even love getting on computer and whatever but it hurts me because of my laziness. I have enough of it and I want to turn away from it. I want to be able to draw again.

Guess a little bit of story might help. When I was little, I always go to art class ever since Elementary School 1st grade. I went to this art class and I love it. I always get C or B in another rest of class except Art. I get straight A's. Even Honor Roll for Art Class. It was good and awesome. I love art. I never forget about it. I use to draw Dragon Ball Z character. After high school... I stop drawing. After while... I tried to draw... I tried everything to pick up the pencil and a sketch book. I want to draw but.. I got lazy and left it on my desk collecting dusts. I don't know what to do. It does the same thing with guitar. I tried to pick up the guitar but I have no interest in playing it. So I put it right back where I left it and let it aging and collecting dusts. I'm real upset about that. After all 13 years I went to art class... why that happen to me? I can't figure out how to draw.



So few days ago... I was reading manga and found a picture that inspires me. My grandmother want a picture so I draw it for her from the manga. The picture from a manga that I copy was a man with serious determinate expression and in a detective suit. So instead I draw a man looks alike but different hair and wear hoodies with jacket. It looks really good. Doesn't look much like dragon ball z but 2 times better like professional manga. Shades sucks but everything is good. So I gave it to my grandma anyway. After that... I don't even bother pick up sketch book again.



I REALLY WANT TO DRAW OR PLAY MUSIC! SO HOW DO I TURN MY PASSION INTO DRAWING?! (or play music if you want to help too)How to turn my passion into drawing?
Simple.

You don't control your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment