Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is my girlfriend's obsession with Anders healthy?

So I bought Dragon Age 2 last week, but after I beat it, my girlfriend said she wanted to play. She's not much of a gamer, so I was a little puzzled. It turns out that while she was watching me play, she had fallen in love with a character in the game named "Anders" and just wanted to romance him in the game. It was a little strange, but I let her go ahead. Now she's become completely OBSESSED with him. She spends most of her time in the game (30+ hours) just staring at Anders and trying to talk to him. She gets all giddy at all his lines and comments on how handsome he is. She's even starting calling me "Anders" during ... romantic moments. For the last week, she has done nothing but swoon over this game character. Is this healthy? Should I be worried? Jealous?Is my girlfriend's obsession with Anders healthy?
DUDE. When I first read this, my first reaction was.....what teh ****?!?!?! I would say its not healthy, this guy "anders" is some romeo on a keyboard yeah? I would talk to her about it dude, thats weird. Maybe you should dress up and have fun? i just dunno
Dragon Age II was written by women, for women. At least when it comes to the romance. Just remind your girlfriend that Anders is very, very, very gay. Anyways, it's the same kind of obsession girls have with Jacob and Edward from Twilight. It's... pathetic. Also remind her of the fact that Anders blows up a church.



No, it's not healthy. Go sell your copy of DAII to Gamestop, and put your foot down. He's a badly written gay elf, she should not be swooning.Is my girlfriend's obsession with Anders healthy?
lmao my lil sis is the same well except for calling me anders



shes completely inlove with him just his emo act and all meh w/e when the next hot guy or what ever comes out anders will be forgotten
haha wtf? thats why females cannot play video games peopleIs my girlfriend's obsession with Anders healthy?
Nope. Still think it's hot. In fact, I was pretty disappointed when I played as a girl and Anders didn't tell me he had a relationship with Karl, but I know he did. He just didn't think it was necessary to tell me. When Axel was playing his game I made him sleep with Anders when he was male Hawke. Of course he reloaded his game as if it never happened, but it broke Anders' heart. I just had to play and fix his mistake. Blowing up the Chantry didn't matter to me, I sided with him and let him fight to the end by my side. And then, we ran away together.
  • ginos east
  • boston market menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment