Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How customizable is your character in Elder Scrolls: Skyrim?

Can you choose your race, like in Elder Scrolls IV? What about face, and hair? Can you customize that? And what about the gameplay? See, I like giving my character a new look every now and then. That's why I downloaded The Black Emporium for Dragon Age II. Anytime I switch from Act 1 to Act 2 or 3, I like to update my characters face with tattoos, or give him longer hair, or a beard.



I've seen gameplay videos of Skyrim, and it is amazing. I get a feeling its already going to make Game of the Year.How customizable is your character in Elder Scrolls: Skyrim?
Yes, you will be able to choose your race/gender and customize your appearance. Nothing specific about the character creator has been revealed. But, I wouldn't be surprised if in the coming months they demo it. From the few NPCs they have shown so far it looks like it will be much easier to make an attractive character.

No comments:

Post a Comment