Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Am i an ungrateful person or what the hell is wrong with me?

Nothing ever makes me happy anymore. even the things i used to enjoy. i have tens of games on my computer, none of which i enjoy either bc i've played them 100 times or bc they're just garbage (btw, dont buy dawn of war 2, dragon age origins, or anything of the elder scrolls series, despite what everyone claims, those games are nothing but crap, only good game i've found recently is portal 2, i'd play the first neverwinter nights game, if my sister could ever find what the hell she did with the disc). a year or two ago, i bought an rpg (BASH if you care) and i even got to talk with the creator alot, he even gave me alot of stuff like characters he made up for his own games, a version of the game without images that would be easier to print, he was really nice to me, but in the end, i just decided that i didnt like the game and distanced myself from him. i feel like i hugely insulted him bc of that. also got the DC adventures game, read through the book twice and still i cant even play the damned thing. downloaded the rules for blood bowl, played that a few times after spending a week making a board and pieces. havent played it since. i bought that sentinels of the multiverse card game, played it a few times, havent played it since. i also have a subscription to dc universe online, though i virtually never play it.



what the hell is wrong with me? i spend rediculous amounts of money (well, actually my mother buys everythign for me), have ppl do special things for me, and still i'm just as miserable and bored as always.



what the hell is wrong with? i hate myself for doing this to ppl. even now i'm obsessively trying to find something to do knowing it wont amuse me at all anyway. even TV doesnt evoke any emotion in me anymore. i hate it.Am i an ungrateful person or what the hell is wrong with me?
If your a teenager, which it sounds like it, your probably are just confused about what you really like, and want in life right now. Also, you may be depressed. People lose interests in alot of things when they are depressed. Maybe find new hobbies. You are getting bored easy. Are you an only child? What I use to do when i got bored was to make a list of songs i liked and burn them onto a CD and just lay on the floor and listen to them, it passes up alot of time. Movies also pass up alot of time. Do things that make time fly. Excercise too!Am i an ungrateful person or what the hell is wrong with me?
there is a concept donot feel overexciting and emotionalAm i an ungrateful person or what the hell is wrong with me?
i believe your a good guy black wolf you just sound a bit confused...are you a teen? its probably your age.

No comments:

Post a Comment