Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cant beat the Qunari in Demands of the Qun?

I'm playing Dragon Age 2 and i'm stuck on Demands of the Qun.

I cannot beat this!! This, to me, is harder than the archdemon in the first game.

I have Fenris, Avaliene, Anders, and Ludwig (my character)

I usually decide to try the Qunari minions instead of the king because I get closer to the end with the qunari minions, but I still die!



I'm playing on casual, and Ludwig is a rogue (not skilled in archery)

None of the walkthroughs helped me.

How did you beat it?Cant beat the Qunari in Demands of the Qun?
Face the Arishok one on one and try running up the stairs. He can't follow you and you can attack him from there. He can still impale you though, so be careful. It's a cheat, but it works.



Otherwise keep Anders far away and out of the action. His purpose is to heal and nothing more. Send Fenris and yourself after the Arishok and focus as much as you can on taking him out. Use Aveline to tank the rest of the minions and keep them off your back. Also remember to keep your character moving if you need to get a potion or skill to recharge. Running away is a pretty powerful strategy in this game.Cant beat the Qunari in Demands of the Qun?
well try to get a larger inventory that might help or change the difficulty

No comments:

Post a Comment