Saturday, March 10, 2012

Name of Television Series in the 90's?

I loved it so much as a kid, but I simply forgot the name. I only this much about the show:



1) Several martial artists of different age, gender, and styles compete in a fictional, live-action setting portrayed as real for the ultimate prize: I believe it is called the Dragon Belt.



2) Sometimes, these characters encounter ninja henchmen that are told by the tournament announcer to "engage" or "disengage".



3) Sometimes, the martial artists perform feats of dexterity, strength, and the like. They interact with each other in between matches. I do know that the format has story arcs.Name of Television Series in the 90's?
i believe the show was called WMAC masters and began in 1995 with bruce lee's daughter shannon as host. i loved that show also, though i was in my 20's when i watched it.

here's a link to the article: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/LCI%27s+WM鈥?/a>Name of Television Series in the 90's?
Allow me to add to koammudo's answer with the following link.Name of Television Series in the 90's?
Fresh Prince?
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • death certificates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment