Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why is my computer having stuttering Issues in all of my games when these games had worked perfectly before?

I have an HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC. Here are my specs



Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz

RAM: 6.00 GB

System type: 64 bit Operating System

Display: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series

Sound: AMD High Definition Audio Device, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC



For a full year all the games on my computer worked nearly perfectly (there where some problems but they are different from the ones I have now) but for some reason they all stopped working properly. I am experiencing major issues with stuttering, graphical problems and sound problems. All of my drivers have been updated, Including Graphics, Sound, and even BIOS; but the problems persist. I know that this is not an isolated problem as it started happening in all my games and I don't know why. I am considering taking my computer to Geek squad to have the hard drive re formatted



Here is a list of problems in specific games to give a better picture of what I am experiencing.



In Mass Effect 2 certain details are not showing up correctly when they did a month ago, the subtle patterns on Tali's hood use to be clean and crisp but now the details are all one big blur even though I have the graphics settings turned up to the max. The same goes for details on other characters uniforms as emblems and patterns appear pixelated. In addition Dialogue constantly stutters as sentences are cut out and characters words lag behind in conversations. (again, my audio and graphics drivers are all updated, with the right drivers.



In Dragon Age Origins, small details on characters uniforms and armor, such as writing, appears blurred when it use to be crisp. In addition, dialogue lags behind when characters speak which makes it so the last few words of every sentence are cut off suddenly.



In Metro 2033, Dialogue also lags behind like with the other two games.



In Dues Ex: Human Revolution, the graphics are fine but the game its self stutters and dialogue also cuts out or lags behind. For the full month that I played this game I hadn't encountered a single problem until now.



Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?Why is my computer having stuttering Issues in all of my games when these games had worked perfectly before?
Possible overheating. Download CPUID HW monitor and see how high your GPU %26amp; CPU temps are while gamingWhy is my computer having stuttering Issues in all of my games when these games had worked perfectly before?
have you tried reinstalling the games? it might work or it sounds like you might have a virus too but that might not be the case either

No comments:

Post a Comment