Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can Fenris move to Hawke's mansion? If so, how?

I'm romancing Fernris in Dragon Age 2 and I was wondering if he can move in to Hawke's mansion like some of the other characters and if so how?

Also, I have him high on friendship, he wears the Hawke's family crest and the red thing on his arm and on Act 2 I had the romance scene...and I kissed Anders but I rejected him on the mansion scene and I rejected Merrill too on the mansion scene..does that affect Fenris romance at all?

I also gave him the book in Act 2.Can Fenris move to Hawke's mansion? If so, how?
No, he won't literally move in with you. He always stays in his mansion even after you get back together in act 3.



I'm not sure if your other romances will hurt your chances with him. I think as long as you didn't sleep with any of them you will still be able to reconcile with him in act 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment