Saturday, March 10, 2012

Do you like the name Dragons Blood for a book?

Dragons Blood is about a girl, Olivia Sophie Winslow.



Olivia and her family are at a cottage during the summer vacation. While Olivia is walking home, she notices a red light, so she walks up to it- Surrounded by darkness (in a cave) and she touches it. And she is sent back in time, to the 1800's. But at first she doesn't know that, but when she see's people wearing dresses from the past, and men wearing trousers and stuff like that, she notices something different. So, when she's trying to find a way back home, she runs into a boy. Elijah de Riviere. She say's that he is a good looking boy for someone back then. So later on in the book, she discovers that Elijah is keeping a pet, and that certain pet is a dragon. He named the dragon Icefyre. Icefyre and Elijah have a long time history, Elijah kept Icefyre for ten years. Never told anyone else about it. So the two of them both have to keep it a secret, and try to get Olivia home.





Elijah de Riviere- He has straight dirty blond hair, stone gray eyes, about 6"2', and killer abs. He is wearing a white button down shirt, which is half way buttoned, and black trousers, and knee lengthed boots. Personality- friendly, funny, protective, Age- 16



Olivia Sophia Winslow- She has waist long straight dark brown hair that is often parted down the middle in braids, sapphire blue eyes, she was wearing black leggings with a long purple sweater, letting her hair flow down her back. Personality- Outgoing, brave, friendly, cheerful, and funny. Age- 15.



______________________________________鈥?br>


Here is the part when they meet.



When I woke up, I felt as if I were Dorthy from the Wizard of OZ. Except, there was a boy looking at me. His gray eyes seemed to stare right through me.

"Are you alright?" he asked

"Yeah, I'm fine, a little beat" I said

"Beat? I don't seem to understand" He said

"You know, weary, exhausted, drained, bushed, drowsy, shattered" I said



He looked at me if I were crazy.

"Tired" I said

"How can you be tired, if you just woke up?" he asked



I rolled my eyes.

"Clearly someone hasn't been doing they're homework. Help me up please" I said



He took my wrist, and pulled me up.

"Who are you?" he asked

"Liv Winslow" I said

"Liv?" he asked

"Olivia" I explained "Parents"

"My name is Elijah de Riviere" he said using a french accent



______________________________________鈥?br>


Questions:



Do you like Dragons Blood the name for a book?

Do you like the Character Names? Here are the names I like for the girl- Savannah, Josephine, Lillian- I'm not changing the boy name

Do you like the characters appearance? Can you imagine them looking like that? Don't use brown hair for the boy, it's been done way to many times.

Do you like the characters Personality? Note: Elijah only understands old fashioned manners

Do you like the name Icefyre for a dragon name?

Do you think it's good enough to enter for the story writing contest? First prize is $75!



http://www.artscouncil.elora.on.ca/Writi鈥?/a>Do you like the name Dragons Blood for a book?
The name should be something more creative,

judging from your character names, you must have something more to offer for the title.



The book itself sounds pretty cool though.Do you like the name Dragons Blood for a book?
sureDo you like the name Dragons Blood for a book?
Yes, and so did another author: Jane Yolan.



Dragon's Blood: The Pit Dragon Chronicles, Volume One

Buy new: $6.95

93 Used %26amp; new from $0.01

4.6 out of 5 stars (91)



Dragon's Blood Gonesh Incense Stick

Buy new: $4.39

2 Used %26amp; new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars (4)



Dragon's Blood (Cruentus Dragons Series)

Buy new: $4.50

194 Used %26amp; new from $4.50

3.8 out of 5 stars (4)

See all 1,258 results
the title is good

try Elora

icefyre for the dragon is kinda cheesy

try frozen fire

yup i think its good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment