Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What PC games like Assassins Creed or Prince of Persia or Beowulf or Fable, etc...?

The main thing that I'm looking for in a game:

1. No guns (not a modern age game) so I guess its gonna be a medieval age kinda game. You know, swords, shields, spells, bows, etc...

2. Your Character should have fancy moves and combos, like the games I mentioned above.

3. The action controls should not be like World of Warcraft, or Dragon Age where you click on a spell for your character to do the action.



Optional:

1. Modify/Create your own character at first like change, hair style, skin tone, etc...

2. Upgrade your armor, weapons, etc... throughout the game



Please I really need your help, because I don't want to waste my time getting a game that I don't want.



Thanks a lot.What PC games like Assassins Creed or Prince of Persia or Beowulf or Fable, etc...?
These will help you: Rise of the Argonauts*****, Ninja Blade****, Darksiders***, Arcania Gothic 4**, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings*, Divinity 2, Hunted Demon's Forge, The Lord of the Rings: Conquest, RIFT, Two Worlds II, Risen, The First Templar, Garshasp %26amp; God of war 2 with pcsx 2 using speed hacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment