Sunday, March 4, 2012

Which PS3 game looks the best this Fall?

I want to buy one of these games this fall. which one should i buy and why?



WET- by bethesda and it looks like great action



Dragon Age Origins- looks like good open world and character customization



Borderlands- loved fallout 3 and looks kinda like it



Assassins Creed 2- looks awesome but first one was repetitive.



Also if you have another idea say it and explain it. thanks.Which PS3 game looks the best this Fall?
I am looking at Borderlands too...



MAG- 264 player...it could be very fun if the Devs can keep it objective based..and if the servers can handle it



Uncharted: The first one was good...and the second one looks fantastic...it won a coupple of E3 awards.Which PS3 game looks the best this Fall?
I'm into online FPSs, so I am really looking foward to MAG and CoD: MF2. Drakes Fortune 2 is pretty good online from what i've played on the demo, both cooperative and competative, and I have high hopes for it too.Which PS3 game looks the best this Fall?
only one of those that interests me is assassins creed 2.
http://playgames9.notlong.com/6AA6gfr

No comments:

Post a Comment