Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are some good Character Creation RPG's?

I have recently got into the RPG world and would like to know what are some good ones for Xbox 360 or PC. I prefer character creation/customising rather than a pre-made character. I also prefer fantasy/action adventure.



I have completed Dragon Age a multiple number of times, Jade Empire, Elder Scrolls;Oblivion, Risen, Fable 1 %26amp; 2 and currently playing the 3rd one. I bought The Witcher not log ago but havent had chance to play it yet and I have also tried 2 world but found the demo pretty boring.



I have played Mass Effect 1 %26amp; 2 and Fallout 3 but could not get into them as much as the other games. I prefer story based rather than just tactical combat.



Any games that you think I might like? Wanna get them out of my xmas money. xDWhat are some good Character Creation RPG's?
Fable 3 is a great one and one of my personal favourites, there is so much to do that if I went through it all..I might be here all day! haha!



I have a review up on my site which you should check out: Fable 3 Review: http://bit.ly/hUtBWF



Sacred 2 is a good console based RPG, with some old school Diablo style vibes.



Mass Effect and Fallout are shooters come RPGs and are more modern RPGs compared to most but still a lot of fun to play.



You can't really go wrong with many RPGs, my advice would be stay away from Two Worlds and Divinty 2 Ego Draconis because i thought they were terrible and was disapointed when I bought them.What are some good Character Creation RPG's?
Here are a few RPG/action games where u can make ur own characters..

Fable, Fallout, Oblivion, Saints Row 2
  • north carolina dmv
  • burger locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment