Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good romance anime/manga?

Okay, I love dark anime, like Heart no Kuni No Alice(that's actually a manga, but whatever), I do not like disturbing anime like Higurashi. I really like reverse harem animes. I hated Sailor Moon, and most magic girl animes, with few exceptions. I don't like goofy anime. Or too old. And I like blood. Vampires are always nice... Love triangles rock. Supernatural occurances are a must. Also no ecchi or hentai, or any sexuality, if there's one scene, in the entire thing, or even once in a great while, that's ok, but not too much in case my mom walks in at the wrong moment, y'know? I'm 13, and Its hard to find animes for kids my age, most are for highschoolers or grade schoolers, so preferably around my age, or just a smidge older.



I have already seen:

3x3 Eyes (hated it)

Ah! My goddess (reeeeeally boring)

Air (worst anime ever. completely boring)

Angel beats! (awesome!!!!)

Ayashi no Ceres (nope. do not like this one either)

Bleach(rocked my face...)

Blood+(my 2nd fav!!!!)

Blue Dragon(so-so. I guess it wasn't bad, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it..)

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo( NO. WORST ANIME EVER.)

Card Captor Sakura( they're REALLY young.... wish they were older...)

Code Geass (pretty good for a mecha anime..)

Death Note (OMG!!!! MY ABSOLTE FAVORITE!!!! I LOVE THIS ANIME SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!)

Dragon Ball(HATED IT. WITH A PASSION. NEVER AGAIN.)

Fairy Tail

Fortune Arterial(not what one would expect from a vampire anime...)

Fruits Basket (gotta be in my top 10 favorites...)

Fullmetal Alchemist(not too far in but I haven't really been hooked yet...)

Full Moon wo Sagashite(very good, but quite boring so far...)

Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play (god, one can only take so many anime cliches at once. NO MORE!)

Gakuen Alice(ADORED IT. But, wish the characters were a little older)

InuYasha(really good, but I would not watch it twice...)

Itazura na Kiss (GOD, it was terrible.....but still entertaining at the same time...)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (Lost my place but it was great!)

Karin Chibi Vampire

Kiki's Delivery Service

Kodomo no Omocha(LOVED it, but I wish the kids were a smidge older.)

La Corda D'Oro (LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Laputa: Castle in the Sky

Love Hina (watched first episode, kind of gave up, didn't look like it was going anywhere)

Lovely Complex (dropped, bored me to death)

Lucky Star(I REFUSE TO WATCH THIS. IT'S ONLY ON HERE SO YOU DON'T RECCOMEND IT)

Marmalade Boy(NO! YOU DO THAT OUTSIDE!!!!)

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya( GREAT. :) )

Ouran High School Host Club

Peach Girl

Pretear (#3 on my fav list)

Ranma 1/2

Romeo x Juliet

Sailor Moon (if you know me, you know how bad i HATE sailor moon...)

Shugo Chara!(on of the best :) )

Skip Beat!(so-so)

Special A (very good, but I don't like how there a virtually no love rivals)

Spirited Away

Starry鈽哠ky (only 3 eps in LOVE it..)

Tokyo Mew Mew (ok, but unless your watching sailor moon, you can't get any more cheesy than this...)

Toradora!(ok, i guess)

Trinity Blood(3 eps in, not too impressed)

Vampire Knight ( Loved it!!!!)

Weiss Kreuz(only 3 episodes in and its awseome!!!)

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge(good but VERY VERY cheesy)

I've already read:

Angelique

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Absolute Boyfriend

Heart no Kuni No Alice

Bloody Kiss

Fruits Basket

Fushigi Yuugi

La Corda D'OroGood romance anime/manga?
Young lady, I am quite impressed with your list. Am also impressed that you read Manga. I'm a bit worried about some of the titles I'm going to recommend are a bit older for you but I watched them at your age, if they were available(I'm twice your age!). Also a Heart no Kuni no Alice fan!



Anime:



*Chobits (romantic sci fi comedy)

*DNAngel (romantic fantasy comedy)

Gankutsuou (Dark anime version of the Count of Monte Cristo)

*Kuroshitsuji (Dark Faust style anime, very Victorian)

Whisper of the Heart

Princess Mononoke (at 13 I literally had this movie memorized)

Magic Knight Rayearth (I will warn you, on the surface it's looks like typical Magical Girl series but trust me on this, get to the end)

Earl and Fairy

*Monogatari Saiunkoku

*Le portrait de la Petite Cosestte

*Wolf's Rain

*MoonPhase (Vampire)



Manga

+Anima

Bound Beauty

Her Majesty's Dog

Pet Shop of Horrors (There IS an anime but it's only 4 ep. long)

Millenium Snow (on hiatus only 2 long, same writer as OHSHC)

Akuma to Dolce

Night of the Beasts

Yurara/Rasetsu (Rasetsu is the sequel)

Othello

Black Bird

Gentleman's Alliance



You'll have to forgive me. It's late and a lot of my stuff is in boxes right now and it's late. (*) on anime means there is a manga as well.Good romance anime/manga?
Ai Yori Aoshi (season 1 and 2)

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

SuzukaGood romance anime/manga?
Try watching Rental Magica

http://www.gorgeousanime.com/anime/renta鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment