Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is an interesting title for my story?

My story is about the world will be dry and desperate for rain because they are running out of essential needs. Then the story will be based on the story "The 4 Dragons: A Chinese Tale" because the leading characters are the resurrected dragons from this story. They were born human though but at the age of 16 they can transform to dragons any time they want.



And a following up questions, what should be the names of my leading character? (2 girls and 2 boys) If you are kind enough what will be their powers too?





I will give you a big hug if you give me your suggestions!What is an interesting title for my story?
I've never read the 4 dragons: a Chinese tale but here's what I like.



I like these for titles:

鈥?Wicked Flames

鈥?Boiling Raindrops

鈥?Brutal Forces

鈥?Through A Dragons Heart



Girl names:

鈥?Vittoria

鈥?Bianca

鈥?Heidi



Boy names:

鈥?Gabriel

鈥?Sebastian

鈥?Jayden

鈥?Ryder



Hope I helped!
hey!

this is an interesting story!

you can get in people like banshee.

the lead characters can be named as Loren, Anecdoter and Jamiena and Serena.

loren can have an affinity for air.

anecdoter can have an affinity for fire,

jamiena for spirit and serena for water and earth.

the title can be "drag-mere ink"What is an interesting title for my story?
Why don't you just sit back and let others write the book for you. I mean you haven't even got a title let alone the names of characters ? name the girls Ding %26amp; Ling and the boys Hang %26amp; Wang.
Four Modern Dragons of the Chinese Tale. Nah, that's too long.

Err... It could be... The 4 Dragons' Tale - Relived

Sorry if they suck.What is an interesting title for my story?
Four dragons is an interesting but short title.

No comments:

Post a Comment