Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dragon Age Origins question, regarding killing the Archdemon. (Spoilers A'hoy!)?

I'm setting out to complete Origins before I play through 2 and I have a question regarding the consequences of killing the Archdemon.



I don't want to have to kill my character off, I also don't want to have to sacrifice Alistair or put the Demon's essence in Morrigan's unborn baby. I'd also rather not lose Alistair to the group by bringing in Tairn Loagin. Is there any way I can complete the game by avoiding these instabilities?

Can I sacrifice Sten? Please say I can sacrifice Sten.Dragon Age Origins question, regarding killing the Archdemon. (Spoilers A'hoy!)?
Unless you do the ritual either you, Alistair, or Loghain has to die. But, if you spare Loghain Alistair will either quit the wardens and Anora will call for his execution, or if made king he will refuse to fight with you and hate you forever. So if you care about how he feels just do the ritual. Morrigan finds a way to get the baby anyway so it doesn't matter what you do.Dragon Age Origins question, regarding killing the Archdemon. (Spoilers A'hoy!)?
Unfortunately those are your only options - I've explored them all. The best one for me is just doing the baby thing lol, honestly.
AND OMG I HATE STEN, I totally wish there was an option for him to die
yes, but didnt you see what they said? they don't want to switch loghain to lose alistair, so really those are the options there listed.Dragon Age Origins question, regarding killing the Archdemon. (Spoilers A'hoy!)?
Yes, by sacrificing Loghain.

At the landsmeet, spare Loghain and make Alistair king. Then at the final battle Loghain will volunteer himself as the sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment