Sunday, March 4, 2012

Who thinks FF 13 & FF 13 - 2 Is a good game but it doesn't deserve all the hate that it's getting?

I loves these games they are in my top 10 or top 5 favorite final fantasy sure if these games are linear but it's not a bad thing and you guys make it big deal out of it I don't know why these games gets the most bashed on next to the Hate that Nintendo is getting and I see no reason to hate these games or the series because Final Fantasy is the best JRPG or RPG around without Final Fantasy you wouldn't have your games that you have today like Dragon age , Mass Effect Etc... If a game is linear is a good thing not a bad thing that people make it out to be because it focus more on the story and character Development so these Final Fantasy 13 haters can go away because these games doesn't suck and I like it that all that matters that if you like or don't like the game or if a game good or not. For Me I like Final fantasy 13 %26amp; i will be getting Final Fantasy 13 - 2 because I'm a die Hard %26amp; RPG Fan there no one stopping me to buy the game.Who thinks FF 13 %26amp; FF 13 - 2 Is a good game but it doesn't deserve all the hate that it's getting?
I believe it deserved the flat reviews and disdain that it's given by the community, because it doesn't stand up as Final Fantasy title, or even as a game in general. It's an interactive cutscene that uses stock standard anime and JRPG charcter archetypes, a flat story which dominates the equally flat gameplay. We don't play FF games so they can auto-battle for us and direct us in a straight line towards the next cutscene, and that's why nobody likes XIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment