Sunday, March 4, 2012

Which of the following rpg is most similar to maplestory?

I confess that I enjoyed maplestory before, yet I hated the community and the cheesy characters.

So, is maplestory more similar to fallout 3, dragon age origins, fable 2, or oblivion?

And how do I mod oblivion?

thx :D



I'm not asking about other mmorpgs because they suck.Which of the following rpg is most similar to maplestory?
Well, if you truly liked maplestory, I suggest WonderKing Online.

It's the closest good thing compared to Maplestory. Heck, people say that this game is a better version of MapleStory. Check it out in the link below. But I believe that there is an IP block for European players though.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXeVAAdz鈥?/a>



wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment