Sunday, March 4, 2012

Any good PS3 games where you can be a Female?

Eh..I'm just tired of seeing the Man always being the "Hero of the world" "Savior"I'd like to be able to play a Game where there is a Female Main character like the Mass Effect series and Dragon Age Series,I've played them both as a female character, Any other good Games where the main character is female?I know I'm planning to get..

1.Saints row 2.



Others?Any good PS3 games where you can be a Female?
Bayonetta, Heavenly Sword, Mirrors Edge have female main characters.



Both the Fallout games you can fully customise your gender and appearance.



Borderlands you can choose a Siren.



Eternal Sonata and Valkyria Chronicles are good, and have female characters, but are more party based games as apposed to main characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment